Training & Placement Cell takes part in organizing summer trainings, internship in reputed organizations during summer and winter vacations. We train our students in various industries so that knowledge gained in the academic institute is fruitfully utilized. We would also like to invite all prospective trainers and employers to visit BBIT and interact with our students and professors and assess the training and development. In order to open new avenues of career, the institute is trying to strengthen relationship with industry, through collaborations, interaction, workshops and visits.
CESC | WBSEDCL | WBPDCL | WBSETCL | GRSE | S. E. Railways | DVC | DPL | BSNL | VSNL | Doordarshan Kendra | Indian Carbon | Airport Authority of India | Chittaranjan Locomotive Works | IOCL | Simplex | Metro Rail | PWD | KMC | KMDA | HPCL | VECC | Tata Chemicals | Gammon India | C-Dac | NHPCL | WSFL and many more……
- Assisting students to develop / clarify their academic and career interests to meet their short and long term goals through training, counseling and interaction.
- Organizing pre-placement training for students.
- Empowering the students with life-long career decision making capabilities.
- Continuous assessment and refinement of the students’ skill commensurate with the industry need.
- Soft Skills
- General Aptitude
- Communicative English
- Resume Preparation
- Personality Development
- Mock GDs & Mock Interviews
- Written Test: More than 1000 seating capacity at a time
- Online Exam: 400 systems available at one go
- G.D. and P.I: Requisite number of rooms available
- AC Auditorium & Seminar Hall: Auditorium with 650 seating capacity and Two Seminar Halls with 250 seating capacity each
- Virtual Campus Drive: This unique facility provided is the remotely administered and controlled online test and subsequent interview through Skype